What's new

Crystal Hafted Scraper 5 - 29 - 15

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Artifact Jack and me did a little screening yesterday at tilly's hill . Jacks finds on the white cooler top and my finds in the tin box and with a clean up . Jack found a killer little Drill and a mix of arrow points . I found a little quartz crystal hafted scraper like artifact and a nice cottonwood triangle and a few bird points . A great day at a site that keeps giving . I also found a big chopper first one from here .
 

Attachments

  • P5292114.webp
    P5292114.webp
    558.6 KB · Views: 95
  • P5292113.webp
    P5292113.webp
    746.6 KB · Views: 101
  • P5292111.webp
    P5292111.webp
    970.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_6960.webp
    IMG_6960.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_6956.webp
    IMG_6956.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 0
Thats some beautiful stuff...Congrats!
 
That is a big chopper looks well made. You guys find so much stuff its unreal.
 
Another great day. What's new!!!! Thanks for sharing.
 
Man Tilly Hill is artifact heaven, thanks for posting:notworthy:
 
That is a big chopper looks well made. You guys find so much stuff its unreal.
I'm blessed to having lived on top of a couple of sites the last 45 years or so . And my friends have camps on there land so I'm lucky to live and hunt at home .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom