What's new

CTH 5 2012 Please post on this thread. October 5th, 6th. & 7th.

Works for me since I will have loaded up the camping gear Sunday morning. Wow $75.00 a day seems like a lot for the facilities though.
 
Last edited:
Yes but that includes the showers and kitchen the whole building.
 
Yes but that includes the showers and kitchen the whole building.
And that is $75 a day "as a group - not per tent", right? TTC
 
It does not make any difference how many it is 75 a day.
 
SSCA0069.webpIN .... In ONLY ... 24 !
 
Right now I am using computor at school but, I might have fried my lap top at home I can not ck. till I get home later ! If I did I will try the desk top an see if it still works ? Wish me luck !
 
Hope you can get the other computer working if you can't we will keep the countdown going.
 
I love having the phone app I wish I could do pics from it !
 
23 days left. Ya hooo!! Catch a schooner and head for Kansas for fun. Looks like they will not let me post.
 
RES01108.webpA great bunch of people you will ever meet.
 
Is everyone gearing up to go? I am!!!!! Setting everything out that I'm bringing (camp chairs, ice chest, detecting gear, even the suit cases) Check the packing list...so you don't forget something!
 
It's my general practice to pack everything up the night before....lol. Will sure be glad for it to get here and as usual.....I will be sorry when it's over...ready to go....later all
 
It is between 23 and 21 Days to see old friends and make new ones.

DSC02286.webpDaddy%20and%20the%20Girls.webp
 
Last edited:
I ... don't.... know, Burdie. This is my first detecting event. I don't know exactly what you expect but I will NOT wear one of those period DRESSES!!! TTC
 
Most of my gear is kept in the same spot. But with the dry and in some places hard ground I have been putting a little sharper edge on some of the diggers. Hope we get some moisture today to help soften things up.

First dig with a large group and hearing the blasts from the past, can't wait.
Jerry
 
We are getting a slow steady rain today. It is soaking the ground up. Now if we can have a couple of days of this.:icon_thumleft:
 
We are getting a slow steady rain today. It is soaking the ground up. Now if we can have a couple of days of this.:icon_thumleft:

That's good news Stan. It's raining so hard down here right now It's washing all my dead grass and dirt down the street. :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom