CTH2 TRAIL RIDER GUEST LIST UPDATE 10/06/08. New!! PRIZES POSTED!!

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: CTH2 TRAIL RIDER GUEST LIST UPDATE 5/15/08. PRIZES will be posted here.

It looks like I need to be checking out more space for camping. Will do more searching and get back to post the information.
Burdie

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Add a +1 to Roswellborn, would you please? Looks as if my A$$ just might make it this time. Dunno yet about Vicki (friend, remember?)

We have an extra tent - one I got at a garage sale, good shape, I just have to remember where the heck we put it. It's a decent size, too. Let me know - ah heck, I can just bring the thing "in case."

Re the "Dusk-to-dawn quiet time" thing... A friend went to a get together where they booked an "extra" room at the motel where everyone (most of 'em) were staying - as a "Hospitality Room." It was stocked with water, soda, chips, etc. Dunno how workable it would be in this case, but with the Days' Inn right across the highway from the camping place, it might be a thought.

Dang, I miss you guys. :sad10: sheesh

catch y'all later,
Nan

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Burdie said:
Hi every one. Wow I missed a lot since being gone. We have a few places to camp in Caldwell on the fair grounds. $20 for the day. Shower and bathroom facilities. I will have more time to get out information in June.
Burdie

I will take one of those if you can arrange it...get me one closest to the bathroom and showers :D
I will bring SMORE secret ingredients....

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

Gypsy Heart said:
Burdie said:
Hi every one. Wow I missed a lot since being gone. We have a few places to camp in Caldwell on the fair grounds. $20 for the day. Shower and bathroom facilities. I will have more time to get out information in June.
Burdie

I will take one of those if you can arrange it...get me one closest to the bathroom and showers :D

I'm sure it'll take a little time to upgrade. The last time I was up there, it consisted of a hollowed out tree stump and a lawn sprinkler. ;D J/K

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

stoney56 said:
Gypsy Heart said:
Burdie said:
Burdie

I'm sure it'll take a little time to upgrade. The last time I was up there, it consisted of a hollowed out tree stump and a lawn sprinkler. ;D J/K

In that case,I'll be glad to provide shuttle service to the stump.

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I will get you down Ross. Hey Stoney that is exactly right. The cost is to replace the Stump :thumbsup:
Good Lord I am ready to get started I miss you guys.
Gypsy I got you covered on arrangements.
Burdie

eagle77

Jan 23, 2007
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, 3300, XTerra 70

stoney56 said:
Gypsy Heart said:
Burdie said:
Burdie

They fixed the lawn sprinkler? :icon_cheers:

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900

We will probably stay at the "Bates Motel" in Caldwell.....especially if Balding Boy and Master Eagle stay next door.
They kept us safe last time, lol ;D

I haven't kept up....is Master Eagle going to get to make it?

TW

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I could not wait till June to start showing off prizes and donations. We have every thing from software to an outhouse. :o :o ;D
Here are a few items to start with.

1stcolored picture.jpg

PICT0003-1.JPG
Ginkgoware graciously donated five CD's for the hunt. Ginkgoware is first in Detector software. Everyone will get a card for 20% off on i-detect software. Thank you for the donations.

The Caldwell gift shop donated a Key holder. American made!! Also a belt buckle with a crazy lace agate in the center was donated by some no good character that wishes to be anonymous.
PICT0004-1.JPG

Have a great day my friends. :thumbsup:

Burdie

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: CTH2 TRAIL RIDER GUEST LIST UPDATE 5/29/08. PRIZES POSTED!! more to come

Very, Very nice! :icon_sunny: But is anonymous up to his tricks again ::) Well Anonymous THANK-YOU VERY MUCH! :icon_sunny:

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

I am donating this. It is only the first thing I plan on donating. That is unless no one thinks it worth winning?

Attachments

• IMG_4143.JPG
    IMG_4143.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 868

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

mastereagle22 said:
I am donating this. It is only the first thing I plan on donating. That is unless no one thinks it worth winning?

personally I'd rather have all the coins in it :tongue3: lol praying for you and your family

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

2009 wooha! very cool!

Still would rather have you there with or without prizes!

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thank you ME. Yes it is worth it. When you get ready to mail it crawl in the package and have your wife mail it for you. I promise to let you out. :thumbsup:
Burdie

Huntn FireH2o

Feb 24, 2008
Wichita KS. U.S.A
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Garrett Treasure Ace 300

Burdie, You can put me as a maybe plus one . Pending my recovey status from surgery, got the date of July 8 for the cutting on my back soon as they can get me in . The ended up finding three bulging disc aswell as the torn one. Saying around 12 weeks to recover so you now know what the maybe part is. If I do go , I Can round up a car pool, to Herd down there. I am in the Rowdy town Up the Way from you guys "Wichita". I got a F150extened. Boy wonder wants to go and he is as into md as I am. I will let you know closer to August GOD BLESS Huntn We also have an extra tent coleman dome 4 man.

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70

Hey, great lookin' prizes already! ME that book is just the one I could use! (the keyholder is pretty badass too!)
Baggins

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Wow! Incredible prizes already!! :angel8: :angel8: :angel8: I had forgotten about prizes quite frankly....was so excited about getting to meet everyone and try Gypsy's Smores that I totally forgot prizes were a part of it too. rofl The best prizes will be the hugs from everyone and getting to be there with you all....I still want a :whip2: and any other prizes I manage to get though! rofl

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Cynangyl said:
Wow! Incredible prizes already!! :angel8: :angel8: :angel8: I had forgotten about prizes quite frankly....was so excited about getting to meet everyone and try Gypsy's Smores that I totally forgot prizes were a part of it too. rofl The best prizes will be the hugs from everyone and getting to be there with you all....I still want a :whip2: and any other prizes I manage to get though! rofl

well I should have those :whip2: s and lasso ropes next weekend and off to Burdie. Lasso ropes are done, just need to be streached and rubbed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread