What's new

CTH3 OFFICIAL SITE FOR THE HUNT.

Lordy, now I am going to start crying. LOL

Bran, I wish I could convince you to visit Kerrville, TX and go to the church service that I go to. The Associate Pastor (Methodist) reminds me of you!!!! This guy is a terrific speaker/pastor.

And, WD, the ladies of Caldwell don't stand a chance with us around....ha/ha

Evy and Stan.... God bless both of you!!!! You all are the greatest!

---- Mel

borninok
 
borninok said:
Lordy, now I am going to start crying. LOL

Bran, I wish I could convince you to visit Kerrville, TX and go to the church service that I go to. The Associate Pastor (Methodist) reminds me of you!!!! This guy is a terrific speaker/pastor.

And, WD, the ladies of Caldwell don't stand a chance with us around....ha/ha

Evy and Stan.... God bless both of you!!!! You all are the greatest!

---- Mel

borninok

"convince" me, you say??? Haha... brother, if I can work it out, I would be GLAD to come down there to visit you and go to a service at your church!! How far is that from this Uvalde, TX place that Warsawdaddy is trying to get together a Uvalde Hunt 2?? Jim (cybercop) said that if I can get up to Tallahassee, FL where he's at... I can ride over to TX with him and Bobby (BridgeEndFarm) to this. I know Texas is a big state though, so I'm not sure how far this may be from you....

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,315151.0.html

Bran <><
 
Uvalde is about 96 miles from Kerrville.....takes about 1 1/2 - 2 hours. I have been doing some "bits and pieces" research about that area. I am trying to find some of the MDers around Kerrville so that I can get to know the "do's and don'ts in Texas. Because of the limestone, the water in the creeks are clear and beautiful. I just need to catch up with some of the Texas MDng club members.

BTW...there are some stretches of roads near Kerrville, where the posted speed limit is 80. Hmmm.... :headbang: :sign13:

--Mel

borninok
 
borninok said:
Uvalde is about 96 miles from Kerrville.....takes about 1 1/2 - 2 hours. I have been doing some "bits and pieces" research about that area. I am trying to find some of the MDers around Kerrville so that I can get to know the "do's and don'ts in Texas. Because of the limestone, the water in the creeks are clear and beautiful. I just need to catch up with some of the Texas MDng club members.

BTW...there are some stretches of roads near Kerrville, where the posted speed limit is 80. Hmmm.... :headbang: :sign13:

--Mel

borninok

The highway speeds here are 75 on the main highways. 80 would be nice though!
Plus you guys have those "passing lanes" over on the right, making Texans the most courteous drivers I've ever seen!!

If I get out that way, we'll have to meet up. :)

Bran <><
 
MEL............ buddy!! I got a set of horseshoes for you! Wonder if they'll let me bring them on the plane?! :laughing9:

It will be good to see you again my friend!
 
Alright, well I wanted to let everyone know... Hannah will hopefully be coming with me to the hunt!!
Her dad finally had a change of heart and said it was fine to go and camp out with all of us. ;D
I'm just waiting to see if she's still able to come as a non-hunter or not.
I sure hope she can, because she's looking forward to meeting many of you... ;D

Bran <><
 
22 ONLY ONE DOUBLE DIGIT TO GO !
 

Attachments

  • 66.webp
    66.webp
    132.9 KB · Views: 368
godisnum1 said:
Alright, well I wanted to let everyone know... Hannah will hopefully be coming with me to the hunt!!
Her dad finally had a change of heart and said it was fine to go and camp out with all of us. ;D
I'm just waiting to see if she's still able to come as a non-hunter or not.
I sure hope she can, because she's looking forward to meeting many of you... ;D

Bran <><
Of course she can come!It's the hunters that filled,no limit on non-hunters ,and if there is,she can take my place and I'll just be a homeless observer at the Last Chance.

Mel,MD'rs and prospectors are around Kerrville.I know some gold nuggets were dredged in the Guadulupe River near there just a few months ago.
 
warsawdaddy said:
Of course she can come!It's the hunters that filled,no limit on non-hunters ,and if there is,she can take my place and I'll just be a homeless observer at the Last Chance.

Well, I thought that was the case... that there was just a limit on detectorists, not on non-hunters.
I just wanted to make sure before I go ahead and transfer the non-hunter fee over to Stan.
Hopefully I'll hear back from him today so I can go ahead and get that taken care of. :)
Nah, no need for her to take your place WSD... there would be FAR too many saddened ladies with garters missin' you!!! :wink:

Bran <><
 
Yea I am hearing great news today on Mel, Bran, and five more prints are available for t-shirts if you want one.

Burdie
 
Burdie said:
Yea I am hearing great news today on Mel, Bran, and five more prints are available for t-shirts if you want one.

Burdie

Mel needs one in an XL, figured I would lay claim to one for him so he dosen't mis out :wink:
 
I just can't wait to see everyone again and to meet the new people! I wish I could count faster !

Jacob is spending the night tonight and we are going to a hunt in Tulsa tomorrow we will get to see Jim and Kay then Jacob is so stoked me too !

I always have done the packin but, Jeff took care of the detrectors and diggin stuff then I loaded everything, Jacob an I are doing this all this evening, I think I've got it abot ready except for shorting Jeff's detector for me to use. :tongue3:

Wish me luck!
 
Alright, it's officially Official!!!

Hannah & I will be coming for sure to the hunt... ;D

See ya'll in a couple of weeks!!

Bran <><
 
Burdie,

Are you saying there are a few more t-shirts available? If so I will take an XL. If not ok, I just waited too long.

Let me know!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob
 
Alright Bran,

See, all it took was 3 or 4 threatening phone calls and wal-lah, Hannah could come! ;D I guess Gypsy won't have to be cooking you breakfast now as you'll have your own personal cook! Glad it worked out, won't be long now!!!

Steve ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom