What's new

CTH3 OFFICIAL SITE FOR THE HUNT.

rphoto466056.webp​
 

Attachments

  • rphoto466056.webp
    rphoto466056.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 202
Cyndi has got to make cinanmon rolls this time! There should be no Gnats but I don't know about the wind!
 
I've heard about those rolls for yrs now and have never seen any.I think they are a myth!
 
TEXAN Connection said:
thrillathahunt said:
Yeah, what about the food situation? I know 2 meals will be provided, but what about the rest of time? I like to eat you know ;D

Are there any good restaurants close by?

or am I going to have to bring a refrigerator? :laughing7:

Dont worry Rick Im bringin plenty of beans and beer

Yes sir, that'll work! Biscuits and gravy with eggs for breakfast....and beans and beer the rest of the time. WOOOhooo :headbang:
 
More pics ...
 

Attachments

  • S3012405.webp
    S3012405.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 209
  • nanahubbybeach.webp
    nanahubbybeach.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 215
  • S3012405.webp
    S3012405.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 204
  • 25870_108637799151106_100000146602897_219856_3938654_n.webp
    25870_108637799151106_100000146602897_219856_3938654_n.webp
    63.1 KB · Views: 204
  • n1519339926_30183541_9252a.webp
    n1519339926_30183541_9252a.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 205
  • nanahubbybeach.webp
    nanahubbybeach.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 208
CTH3 IS ALL FILLED UP. I DO HAVE TWO SPOTS THAT MIGHT OPEN BACK UP ON THE 26TH. IF THAT HAPPENS THE FIRST TWO THAT PAY GET THEM.

I hope those who want to come to this hunt will plan for September 2011. We will have 100 acres next to the historical cattle pens area. I want to thank you for all the prizes donated.

Burdie
 
thrillathahunt said:
TEXAN Connection said:
thrillathahunt said:
Yeah, what about the food situation? I know 2 meals will be provided, but what about the rest of time? I like to eat you know ;D

Are there any good restaurants close by?

or am I going to have to bring a refrigerator? :laughing7:

Dont worry Rick Im bringin plenty of beans and beer

Yes sir, that'll work! Biscuits and gravy with eggs for breakfast....and beans and beer the rest of the time. WOOOhooo :headbang:

Beans........

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cpxh6BBERRQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cpxh6BBERRQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
 
Mythical rolls.....hmmm how many folks got to try the mythical rolls so far?? Daddy wouldn't give me his address so still waiting on a chance to get him some! lol
 
YEEHAW 23 TO GO !
 

Attachments

  • joke1.webp
    joke1.webp
    62.2 KB · Views: 193
Well POOP!!!! Carol and I won't be able to make it. Family matters have called me away for that weekend. Sucks getting old, especially when you are the baby of the family. Please post lots of photos.

Junker and Punkie :(
 
JDS said:
Well POOP!!!! Carol and I won't be able to make it. Family matters have called me away for that weekend. Sucks getting old, especially when you are the baby of the family. Please post lots of photos.

Junker and Punkie :(

Awww, that's sad JDS! I finally thought we were gonna be able to meet... :-\
Well man, if things change, let us know. Hope the family situation works out.

Bran <><
 
That sucks!This ol' man from Warsaw,MO was anxcious to meet you guys!I know family comes first,but you'll certainly miss a lot of fun and great prizes.Hope everything goes ok with you and hope this jargon on the thread here hasn't scared you away.You could just send Punkie,we'll take good care of her.
 
What a bummer was looking forward to meeting you! But, family does come 1st! There will be plenty of pics! Maybe thew next hunt!
 
Burdie said:
You don't need to worry about bugs that fly. They are dead spattered up against the buildings and trees. That is how hard the wind is blowing this month. Bring anchors to keep you in place while hunting. Wish a tornado would come through just to slow the wind down. Mother nature must be preparing for all the wind coming to the hunt. :thumbsup:


Burdie
Well I am not worried about a tornado shelter...because I am sure as soon as I get Bran there,he will start digging one for all of us
 
Gypsy Heart said:
Burdie said:
You don't need to worry about bugs that fly. They are dead spattered up against the buildings and trees. That is how hard the wind is blowing this month. Bring anchors to keep you in place while hunting. Wish a tornado would come through just to slow the wind down. Mother nature must be preparing for all the wind coming to the hunt. :thumbsup:


Burdie
Well I am not worried about a tornado shelter...because I am sure as soon as I get Bran there,he will start digging one for all of us

You mean a hurricane bunker?? DONE! :thumbsup:

warsawdaddy said:
He loves that shovel!

:wink:

Bran <><
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom