CTH3 Possible attendees

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like Mel, I posted this on the main page too... but I wanted to post it here as well. :)

Alright, well I wanted to let everyone know... Hannah will hopefully be coming with me to the hunt!!
Her dad finally had a change of heart and said it was fine to go and camp out with all of us. ;D
I'm just waiting to see if she's still able to come as a non-hunter or not.
I sure hope she can, because she's looking forward to meeting many of you... ;D

Bran <><

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
borninok said:
I posted on the main site....but.... :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright: I do plan to be there................ and I need AN EXTRA LARGE... doesn't matter if I have a pocket or not......unless it has money in it...LOL

Mel, unless you already ordered a shirt it may be to late as the order has been turned in. No problem though, I have two ordered and you can have one of them for 8.00 thats right, I said 8.00 can you believe Burdie is gouging us like that ;D

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Bran, glad to see both of you are coming. I was going to suggest that if you couldn't come just send Hannah. She's a lot prettier than you, and I'll bet she wouldn't dig a hole to China either. M :wink: nty.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monty said:
Well Bran, glad to see both of you are coming. I was going to suggest that if you couldn't come just send Hannah. She's a lot prettier than you, and I'll bet she wouldn't dig a hole to China either. M :wink: nty.

Yep, I'm glad we are too! Haha, if I weren't coming, there would be NO chance that she'd be allowed to go. Her father trusts me and knows I'll take good care of her, like I always do. And no, it's doubtful she'd be digging anything. lol I might talk her into tagging along with me for a bit, but I think she'll just get bored again. Maybe if I can find someone's spare detector, I can try to persuade her into at least trying to detect. Then she might not be so bored following me.

But if she finds anything good, she's done. lol Can't have her showing me up (which probably won't be too hard!!) :wink:

Bran <><

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll bet there will be a few spares. I always carry one or two. And my back has given me so much grief this last year I may just sit in camp and tell her stories about you. Of course I'll have to make them up but that's never stoopped me before. :wink: Monty

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monty said:
I'll bet there will be a few spares. I always carry one or two. And my back has given me so much grief this last year I may just sit in camp and tell her stories about you. Of course I'll have to make them up but that's never stoopped me before. :wink: Monty

Alright now... :D
Someone has already offered a couple different detectors for her to use, so I think she'll be taken care of... IF she wants to try detecting.

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread