What's new

CTX GrayGhost headphone mods

brother steve

Greenie
Joined
Feb 7, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have the waterproof Gray Ghost headphones that are extremely hard to hear. I know this is a common problem .I have to max out the volume and threshold to hear any thing . Anybody know of any mods to remedy this problem? We don't have a lot of choices.
 
They are the waterproof grey ghosts for the ctx
 
I've seen where some people say to remove the matching transformer for loader sound.
They claim that the Gray Ghost Amphiban's are louder on the CTX but you would have to change the connector out for use on the CTX.
 
Last edited:
I have ordered a set Grey Ghost Amphibians that already have the CTX connector on them, from Colonial Metal detectors. I have a set GGUW and they are way to soft. Will let you know how they are once i get them
 
lanceSA, how is the volume on the GG Amphibians for the CTX-3030? I have the GGUW for CTX but can barely hear them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom