What's new

CTX plays hide & seek with an Indian

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
1,771
Reaction score
2,258
Golden Thread
2
Location
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This little Indian tried to hide from me? Yea right. Gotta dig it all to get it all. Thanks for looking. image.webpimage.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 12
Nice job! Really good detail on the IH.
....is that blue thing in the hole a sprinkler head?
 
That Indian must have been thirsty:laughing7:
 
Cool little injun..:thumbsup:
 
I need to upgrade my glasses, can't read the writing on it. The park I detect has sprinkler heads that look similar.
I guess water won't be coming out if that one! Lol!
 
Nice & not too Toasty.
CONGRATZ!!!
Davers
 
Congrats on the IHP, Love it when I recognize one in the hole.:occasion14:
 
Love the green patina on that Indian-!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom