Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was sent this picture, I said they were cubes I guess that wasnā€™t good enough, said found in a creek in the middle of nowhere. I said maybe a paver type stone of a planter maybe a block in a kiln but I think they are hoping they are native. To my knowledge naā€™s didnā€™t make cubes like that but I thought Iā€™d double check here. What do you guys think? Ever seen native made blocks?
IMG_6494.jpeg

Upvote 4
Pretty cool looking and they did have a Cubic Nutting Stone but they werenā€™t made from concrete. If you blow the picture up you can see the material. I actually have one cubic I found itā€™s my favorite out of all my hard stone artifacts.

I didnā€™t want to assume the material but I thought they looked like concrete too, I didnā€™t think that cubes were known among native artifacts, but Iā€™d also never really looked into either. It sounds like itā€™s not impossible though, creekside has something of the sort. Iā€™d guess just some modern blocks from who knows what

I didnā€™t want to assume the material but I thought they looked like concrete too, I didnā€™t think that cubes were known among native artifacts, but Iā€™d also never really looked into either. It sounds like itā€™s not impossible though, creekside has something of the sort. Iā€™d guess just some modern blocks from who knows what
Iā€™m going to post mine soon. Maybe you can give some ideas on the use

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back