What's new

Cuff link and buttons

LostinGeorgia

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2023
Messages
461
Reaction score
2,070
Golden Thread
0
A cuff link a flat button and a coverall button with some questions about age and deciphering. Curious about the approximate age of cufflink and the coverall button that I can’t quite read. Coverall button has been cleaned to the point that it has holes all the way through. Best image of letters is from the back side which makes it harder to read. Any help appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2340.webp
    IMG_2340.webp
    220 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2342.webp
    IMG_2342.webp
    1 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2345.webp
    IMG_2345.webp
    300.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2332.mov
    1.5 MB
Upvote 12
A cuff link a flat button and a coverall button with some questions about age and deciphering. Curious about the approximate age of cufflink and the coverall button that I can’t quite read. Coverall button has been cleaned to the point that it has holes all the way through. Best image of letters is from the back side which makes it harder to read. Any help appreciated.
Nice finds LostinGeorgia. I'm guessing that the cufflink would date back to the early 1900's/ late 1800's. Well done.
 
Very nice finds - congrats !
 
Nice finds LostinGeorgia. I'm guessing that the cufflink would date back to the early 1900's/ late 1800's. Well done.
That is about what I guessed. Never found one before so I want sure. Only other thing I have found in that area is square nails. Thanks
 
LostinGeorgia you did good "+ Congrats
 
A cuff link a flat button and a coverall button with some questions about age and deciphering. Curious about the approximate age of cufflink and the coverall button that I can’t quite read. Coverall button has been cleaned to the point that it has holes all the way through. Best image of letters is from the back side which makes it harder to read. Any help appreciated.
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom