metaldiggr Full Member Joined Feb 13, 2015 Messages 166 Reaction score 728 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Pennsylvania Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2022 #1 I know I've seen this design somewhere, can't think where. I found this yesterday at an early homesite. Found a Draped bust half cent & a few other items. The design looks like a lamp, maybe. I swear, I've seen this before. Attachments 20220221_103302.webp 538.6 KB · Views: 144
I know I've seen this design somewhere, can't think where. I found this yesterday at an early homesite. Found a Draped bust half cent & a few other items. The design looks like a lamp, maybe. I swear, I've seen this before.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2022 #2 Neoclassical urn from the time of the Grand Tours - late 18th C Cuff-link. Upvote 2
metaldiggr Full Member Joined Feb 13, 2015 Messages 166 Reaction score 728 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Pennsylvania Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2022 Thread Owner #3 Thanks, Crusader! Upvote 0