What's new

Culling out small finds.

beepbleep

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2019
Messages
941
Reaction score
1,658
Golden Thread
0
Location
Almost Heaven, WV
Detector(s) used
beep & dig
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Culling out small finds. I had fun digging through sorting things. Besides the worn silver value is anything here of interest? You guys have pretty sharp eyes.
 

Attachments

  • image000002 (10).webp
    image000002 (10).webp
    142.6 KB · Views: 102
  • image000001 (18).webp
    image000001 (18).webp
    200 KB · Views: 85
  • image000000 (21).webp
    image000000 (21).webp
    166.1 KB · Views: 81
Other than spending money, I see no collector value, but, I can't see the dates on the Walking halves.
 
Picture 1 you can just spend.
Picture 2 is about 3.6 oz of silver so with silver at around $30 an ounce, it's worth about $100
Picture 3 is 1 Canadian dollar and the rest are british. Those can be spent. The mexican coins at the top of the picture are not spendable and I dont know if they have any collector value. My sense is that the peso coin doesnt but the 20 centavos may.
 
Other than spending money, I see no collector value, but, I can't see the dates on the Walking halves.
I guess the picture was off center. Here they are.
 

Attachments

  • image000000 (22).webp
    image000000 (22).webp
    167.8 KB · Views: 63
Those silver coins are worth much more than face value, just for the silver content. Nice!
 
Thanks for checking. This 64 half is pretty nice. Def keeping it.
 

Attachments

  • image000000 (23).webp
    image000000 (23).webp
    168.5 KB · Views: 62
What is the Ben Franklin coin? I've never seen that before
 
I guess the picture was off center. Here they are.
Thanks. There again, no particular collector value other than their silver content. They're currently worth about $12-13 each.
 
Thanks for checking. This 64 half is pretty nice. Def keeping it.
Unless they're uncirculated with at least an MS63 grade, those are just worth their silver value also. The '64 is 90% silver, the '65-70 Kennedy's are 40% silver.
 
Unless they're uncirculated with at least an MS63 grade, those are just worth their silver value also. The '64 is 90% silver, the '65-70 Kennedy's are 40% silver.
Oh, I know, but sometimes it's fun to just have some to touch and feel.
 

Attachments

  • image000000 (25).webp
    image000000 (25).webp
    113.9 KB · Views: 67
I'd like to own that 1913 St Gaudens. Nice coin!
 
I'd like to own that 1913 St Gaudens. Nice coin!
Make him an offer! For the right price, he'd probably sell it. Otherwise, others are out there for sale. It just takes money.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom