DixieHunter145
Full Member
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2008
- Messages
- 147
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Hanceville, Alabama
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250 w/ YF-1 Invader Probe
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Anybody know of any good hunting sites around the Cullman County area??
HH 8)
HH 8)
Seems someone is a early bird! 

I've got a spot that i found about 5 years ago on a 1956 map that shows "ruins" and last night I finally figured out what road leads to the access, now I just have to hope the house located at the entrance to the old road that leads to it will let me in there. Doubtful though...........nobody will let anybody do anything these days hardly.....
Yall dont forget me when yall get together!!
I can't make it this Saturday. Hopefully next Saturday though! 







