What's new

Currency

bookcliff

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe these two locations have currency. One from a major train robbery in the west. I don't know the source of the other currency.

031 FNG H.webp


032 BB.webp
 
Last edited:
Try here.
 

Attachments

  • 031 FNG H-bookcliff.webp
    031 FNG H-bookcliff.webp
    300.2 KB · Views: 114
  • 032 BB-bookcliff.webp
    032 BB-bookcliff.webp
    409.2 KB · Views: 130
Thanks Red and Art.
 
Red
I zoomed in on one of the sites. It needed some zoom. The 031 FNG Very isolated and rugged terrain.

031 FNG Red Z.webp
 
Hopefully, this is the same currency signal, I've heard of Mason jar caches found containig coins and old gold/silver certificates. Did a check for sites also, black circles could be outlaw related.
 

Attachments

  • 031 FNG Red Z-bookcliff.webp
    031 FNG Red Z-bookcliff.webp
    217.4 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom