2Minnesota Bronze Member Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 1,103 Reaction score 423 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Love reading everyones posts! This set cost me $1. I believe they are cut glass and they are marked "Franklin Whiting & co Sterling" on the bottom. I thought they were a good deal! Attachments IMG_8340.webp 12.7 KB · Views: 477
Love reading everyones posts! This set cost me $1. I believe they are cut glass and they are marked "Franklin Whiting & co Sterling" on the bottom. I thought they were a good deal!
2Minnesota Bronze Member Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 1,103 Reaction score 423 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2011 Thread Owner #2 OOps, not sure how to add two pics to the same post. Learning...... Attachments IMG_8338.webp 24.6 KB · Views: 474
famous turtle treasures Sr. Member Joined Nov 17, 2010 Messages 405 Reaction score 110 Golden Thread 0 Location Pittsburgh, PA Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2011 #3 I have never seen cut glass ones before, nice find! I sold these for $59.99 Attachments Picture 34.webp 47.8 KB · Views: 424
2Minnesota Bronze Member Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 1,103 Reaction score 423 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2011 Thread Owner #4 Thanks! Did you sell on Ebay? I think I will keep these for now....
N.J.THer Silver Member Joined Nov 16, 2006 Messages 3,283 Reaction score 240 Golden Thread 1 Location Middlesex County, New Jersey 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 23, 2011 #5 famous turtle treasures said: I have never seen cut glass ones before, nice find! I sold these for $59.99 Click to expand... I've come across this style coster set a few times. They must have been mass produced. NJ
famous turtle treasures said: I have never seen cut glass ones before, nice find! I sold these for $59.99 Click to expand... I've come across this style coster set a few times. They must have been mass produced. NJ