What's new

Cut pistol bullets?

IronSpike

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
3,142
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these cut bullets within a 10' diameter area. Based size I'm guessing pistol/revolver. Why are the bullets cut?
 

Attachments

  • Picture 385.webp
    Picture 385.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 450
  • Picture 383.webp
    Picture 383.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 445
Thanks
I wish I could be of more help on this. It is odd that some are cut side ways. I don't have any idea on that. I guess it's possbil but bullets were taken out of shot game and the cut into pieces at a later time. That's just guessing though. Hoefully someone will have the answer. Right now I'm going to the P.O. then I'm goin' diggin'
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom