Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2019 #1 Sorry, but I just could not resist, A little Southern Civil War humor! I call this my Stars and Bar-shot! Attachments 061.webp 182 KB · Views: 118 Upvote 0
Sorry, but I just could not resist, A little Southern Civil War humor! I call this my Stars and Bar-shot!
Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 13, 2019 Thread Owner #2 I thought someone on this site might get it!
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 13, 2019 #3 I got it but when am I going to get the bar shot?
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2019 #4 Joe G from Md said: Sorry, but I just could not resist, A little Southern Civil War humor! I call this my Stars and Bar-shot! Click to expand... Yep! I get it , also meant to mention the NICE! Bar-Shot in your previous post (or the post with your Sweet Bullets).
Joe G from Md said: Sorry, but I just could not resist, A little Southern Civil War humor! I call this my Stars and Bar-shot! Click to expand... Yep! I get it , also meant to mention the NICE! Bar-Shot in your previous post (or the post with your Sweet Bullets).
Huzzah! Sr. Member Joined Mar 16, 2019 Messages 350 Reaction score 608 Golden Thread 0 Location Old Virginny Detector(s) used AT MAX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 19, 2019 #5 hahaha that's great.
RustyRelics Gold Member Joined Apr 5, 2019 Messages 5,948 Reaction score 32,721 Golden Thread 0 Location Central PA Detector(s) used Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 21, 2019 #6 I guess the bar shot is supposed to represent something...I won't mention what...
Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 22, 2019 Thread Owner #7 Actually, Bar shot is two .36cal. pistol balls cast together and cut in half!
Possum Bronze Member Joined Nov 22, 2017 Messages 1,917 Reaction score 2,477 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Louisiana Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 26, 2019 #8 Love it thanks for sharing Joe!!! "D"