What's new

CW Lead and an Eagle

Jacobsdt

Full Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
229
Reaction score
805
Golden Thread
0
Location
VA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Fisher F75 ltd, Garrett Pro Pointer and a little luck
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Finds from this past weekend. I have started hunting a property that was supposed to have CW campsites and a CW hospital. The site has, of course, been hunted for years. There is a lot of land to hunt and I look forward to going over every bit of it. I found these items so far. I am off work all next week, I think I have a plan for my time off.


20150829_075709.webp 20150831_182909.webp This bullet was deep and had some interesting markings on the inside.

20150829_111551.webp 20150831_182233.webp

20150829_085628.webp 20150831_182707.webp Found my first 52 cal Sharps bullet :icon_thumright:

20150831_182513.webp 20150831_182729.webp 20150831_182810.webp I must have hit the fired bullet with my shovel, it was right on the surface. The other bullet looks like it was burned.

20150829_111552.webp Eagle cuff button. This one wasn't deep at all, just an inch or two down. Thanks for looking, HH.
 
Upvote 6
Nice Eagle Button. I'm still waiting for one of those.
 
Nice finds. Just goes to prove that no site is ever completely hunted out. Keep hammering it!
 
Sweet!! Hammer that property...
 
Man, they must have not been talented hunters with finds so shallow! Nice button, and I see some pulled bullets in there too. Way to go!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom