What's new

CWI Question

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
1,342
Reaction score
103
Golden Thread
0
Anyone have any ideas what the average production per day of rolls of halves is at any CWI facility?

Soldierman made the comment in my last thread that they must have run over 10,000 rolls or more on July 12, as I have been getting boxes with that date (and he has too).

Made me curious, as I have already gone through around 5,000 rolls just from that date/facility.

I would imagine there is no way to tell, as it is possible each facility may have different capacity, etc.
 
Upvote 0
Maltese,

I would be interested to know, too. I imagine it varies based on demand, however. I'm guessing that you like me are stuck on the same date for which all boxes seem to be skunks. "Keep the faith," is what I've been telling myself. Sooner or later one has to dig through the clad (regardless of the date on the boxes) and get to the good stuff.

Brian
 
Do you know what the CWI stands for? My original bank gets the CWI datestamped boxes, or sometimes they are not stamped but clearly from the same facility. Today's two boxes were June 11, 2007 and an undated box. The June 11th box gave up 1 40% and the undated had 7 40%s. Does CWI have more than one location where they roll coin? It was odd for me to get such an old box (6 months old), since lately I've been getting October or November 2007 dated boxes.
 
Coin Wrap Inc. they are everywhere. I hear they roll coin for the FED under contract. HH Mark
 
Straight from their website.
Coin Wrap, Inc. provides sales and services in the coin handling/wrapping business. Since our inception, we have steadily increased our volume and customer base each year. Since 1979 our total coin wrapping volume has increased over 2000%. In twenty-three years of operation, Coin Wrap, Inc. has never missed an order for wrapped coin. In case of emergency our large stock of spare machines and parts will ensure that the job gets done. In addition, we have trained personnel available to augment or replace any operator in a moment’s notice.

To ensure the highest quality coin wrapping service we operate only Glory WR-100 coin wrapping machines. These machines are recognized as the industry standard. All machines operated are periodically overhauled and or replaced on a rotating basis. All machine operators are trained in aspects of quality management. Security is of paramount concern to Coin Wrap, Inc. Our methods of coin exchange ensure that there can be no "paper" shortages in any exchange of coin. Our innovative coin transfer box eliminates many security risks. We provide you with a metal detector for screening of our employees by your security personnel.

Coin Wrap, Inc. operates several offices nationwide whose volume range from 420 thousand rolls per month to 8.2 million rolls per month. We are equally at home processing large and small amounts. Our large stock of spare machines and our ability to install them at your location immediately insures that we can grow with you in a moments notice. Our highly trained, expert staff of service technicians are available for telephone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Additionally, our technicians make periodic visits to each installation and are available for on-site repair work any time.

Innovation has been a hallmark at Coin Wrap, Inc. through the years. Our development of a special "anti-pilfer" coin transfer box has saved our customers potential losses due to theft. We have also developed and implemented a roll cracking machine to eliminate your hand wrapped coin problem.

We are currently producing a rolled coin conveyor and automated coin packaging system to replace our current systems. These new innovations will enable us to keep our future costs at a minimum.
 
Cool, thanks for the info. According to that statement, apparently no employee could 'swap' coins they bring in for silver, if they have a metal detector for screening. Then again, I'm sure there's got to be a way around that.
 
I have yet to get a boxes that have CWI printed on them but some of my boxes with yellow print say " Dist. by Dub Harris Corp.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom