CWR Halves Silver Score!

jmc_NWA

Mar 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dropped by a few banks on the way home today and only found halves at $70 at one bank. I'll take it! 25 40%ers total.

Roll Stats
1-3
2-4
3-1
4-1
5-9
6-0
7-7

20140404_145923-1.jpg
20140404_150754-1.jpg
20140404_150952-1.jpg

Upvote 0
25 keepers from just $70 is a great score! Those were sure a lot better than those 7 cwr's I got on Monday that had all those strange toned clad coins that only produced one silver lol.

H$H!

Awesome score and nice pics! That was a loaded roll!

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

nice roll! CWR finds here have dried up, some D#$@ of a CRH drops off like $50-$60 in CWR at each bank around here. In fact I've been seeing lots and lots of competition lately

nice roll! CWR finds here have dried up, some D#$@ of a CRH drops off like $50-$60 in CWR at each bank around here. In fact I've been seeing lots and lots of competition lately

Wow that is frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Jmc, great score and pics. I love the edge pics. I get excited when they have between 1 and 10 rolls. I usually get my best scores in that range.

Awesome score! Is that coin wrapper in the top pic already ripped open? I only ask because I've never seen a paper coin roll wrapper that was that loose, Good Luck, and hope the finds continue.
HH

They were actually pretty tight. I ran my finger around the inside of the wrapper to loosen it up a bit.

Very Nice! Sometimes CWR are just dumps but every now and then you get an excellent find as you did, congrats!
HH!
BRChiver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back