Old Town
Hero Member
- #101
Thread Owner
GPURS said:OT,,, You seem like a very sad and lonely person. When a guy has to try as hard as you do to convince others how well they are doing, it usually causes me to recoil. This "most interesting man in the world" act wears thin pretty quick. Tends to make be think more of some off beat kid in his parents basement working on the last crumbs of a quarter bag.........
Funny how a guy as popular as you, with so many folks demanding your time, has time to banter and insult all the little gullible folks here on TNET..
I sure am glad you are the one who referred to the members as " little gullible folks". I may be a snob but I'm not on your level. Jeeezz!
But you got good potential as a contributor. Seems you're as cynical and un-trusting as me. Plus you use really good lyrical phrases like: "Last crumb of a quarter bag."
This is great imagery and I plan to use it in the treasure novel I'm writing in my personal pages. It's title "The Deep And Emerald Sea." Watch for that line about the quarter bag. It's a good one and I can build on something like that. I need some bad characters early in the first chapter and so I'll make them dopers just for you and use your line.
If you have any more, please insult me at your convenience. I'll milk you with both hands like a blue ribbon Holstein at the county fair. Good stuff like "Last crumb of a quarter bag," is pure gold.
Thanks, OT
I liked that one a lot. I may have referenced God in a statement or two but, if you look close, I never said I believe. You jump to that conclusion because you want to. You refer to yourself as a "pagan dog" because that's what you think I feel about you. The words about your parents were meant to expose your not-so-thick skin and it worked. You tell us you don't believe in anything you can't see or explain. Do you believe there is an endless universe? I'm sure your response here will be, "I don't care". You may want to ponder the reality of it; could bring about some creative thinking. (the term "ponder" is redneck shorthand for "deep thinking" or "searching for the truth".) Don't be scared, you can still call yourself a cynic. Maybe there isn't a God but there is something out there that even you know has no earthly explanation as of now. To say you don't care is a copout, you have to admit it exists although you can't explain how.



Good thing he didn't get mesmerized by the "Roots" series or he'd have a kid named Kunta Kinte. 







