What's new

CZ-3D vs Fisher F-75

CoilFisher

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2011
Messages
977
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone have used each of these? I am curious on the difference.
 
I have both and first let me say some say the new 3Ds are not as deep as the older ones.
A good running 3D should air test a dime at over 11 inches.
The 2 machines are a very good complement to each.
The 3D is very stable and easy to use in older site or wet sand beach hunting.
The F 75 is better in iron [ there were no DD coils made for the CZ line ]
The F 75 is lighter and with the DD coil a better relic hunter.
The CZ running 2 freqs at the same time can hand a bigger range of soil types with on problem.
 
CoilFisher said:
Thank you Sandman and yes I can read, but reading only tells half the story. I am sure by now alot of people really have used both. The F-75 has been out for several years.
I hate to break your bubble CoilFisher but i never used the F-75 or the CZ-3D................And i have been detecting for almost 40 years.............
 
CZ-3D doesn't give you the "chatter" on items you have DISC'd out (pull tabs, iron, etc.) whereas, the F-75 sort of blips and bleeps (chatters) alot as you swing it even if the item is DISC'd.
I like the fact the CZ-3D "electrical guts" sits off the ground when you set it down, whereas the F-75 has you placing it on the ground on the battery and headphone jack area.
F-75 has a narrow support stand so easily tipped over, whereas the CZ-3D has a wider support stand and seems better balanced.
The F-75 does have a backlight and the ability to NOTCH out/in items. That is a bonus for that unit.
I was under a huge powerline today (top of a mountain) and had no EMI with the F-75; the line was only about 35 feet overhead.

They both find coins no question and at good depths.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom