What's new

CZ 925 Ring & Wheats

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
10,082
Reaction score
17,067
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
I slipped out after work last night. Hunted an old house lot, same place that I scored two Mercs on Sunday. As usual I had high hopes of finding a silver coin, but alas, it was not to be. However, I was able to scratch up eight Wheaties... and this ring... marked 925 and CZ.

Better than a stick in the eye, but not as good as a bust half!

Thanks for looking and good luck on your hunts.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150511_210852_171-1.webp
    IMG_20150511_210852_171-1.webp
    154.1 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_20150511_210653_051-1.webp
    IMG_20150511_210653_051-1.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 32
Hey, it's still silver!!
 
Sweet looking ring Tom!! Those CZ look good, almost as good as diamonds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom