What's new

cz upgrade

Happy_Hour

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2011
Messages
62
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
My Camper Van.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, Fisher 1266, Teknetics Turbo.
What is the purpose for taking a standard cz model and have it upgraded to a cz3d.
 
Last edited:
Same machines really, the 3D's ring high with the older coins down deep is the only real difference. Even nickels will ring with high tones! I have heard that the newer CZ3D's don't have near the depth of the older 1021 models or the CZ5 to CZ3D conversions that NASA-Tom Dankowski did. I have many times considered sending my CZ5 to him for conversion but Tulsa doesn't have enough old sites to justify it, plus I am now used to it as is, changing things after I've learned it so well might be a step backwards, plus it already has mad depth, I can easily dig a dime at 9"+ and quarters even deeper! Maybe I should send him my CZ6A, which is my backup fisher?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom