What's new

❎ SOLD Fisher CZ-7 And Tesoro Conquistador Umax

vincevg

Jr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Both clean, good working units. CZ comes with the big 10.5" and 8" coil. Unmolested / not tampered with, well cared for.

CZ $325 shipped.

Tesoro Conquistador $300 shipped.

Or both for $500 shipped. (within the USA)

Can also sell face to face in Auburn, Ca, saves you $30 :)

Thanks for looking!


IMG_7370.webp
IMG_7364.webp
IMG_7365.webp
IMG_7368.webp
IMG_7369.webp
IMG_7370.webp
 
Wrong time of the year to sell a detector? Too hot outside? Still have them :)
 
Wrong time of the year to sell a detector? Too hot outside? Still have them :)

Don't think it's the wrong time...you just need to find the right buyer. :icon_thumleft:
 
After three attempts to send Chase Zelle payments, my banks fraud department said the email addresses cannot be "verified" so as much as I want these machines - I'm out, sorry.
 
Last edited:
Hello Terry, while I truly appreciate your interest in my machines, it would have been wonderful if you had actually asked me first which email address to use for your Zelle payment, since vincentandjessica@......com is not my Zelle email. :)

This was literally your first message to me about the detectors:
1784664210969.webp


before I could give ANY reply on your public input/ posting in my sales thread you went ahead and tried to send the funds to the email address linked to my Treasurenet account.

(Again, without any input from me)

I understand that you want to be careful, that is valid, but you're jumping the gun here. So, I am happy to give you my correct email address and mailing address if you want to proceed, and if not no hard feelings, but then please delete your above message as I am an honest seller, NOT a fraud or a scammer.

Thank you.
 
@ Terry, I have also left you a voicemail. Happy to Facetime with you to show my face and the machines I am selling :)
 
Sold to Terry Soloman.
 
I am SO GLAD to finally get this done! Thank You Vince, for working so hard to make the sale go through. - Terry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom