What's new

CZ5 Hits Gold/Diamond

Dixie Digger

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
563
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
they are letting a local lake down for Dam repairs...WOOOT! yep i will be back there tomorrow!
 

Attachments

  • ring.webp
    ring.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 4,922
Upvote 0
SWEET FIND! Diamonds are NOT just a girls best friend!
I can't wait to hit the lake in central WA when they lower the level for winter.
I hear there are some rich areas in those swimming holes where the hot travelers
stop to cool off!
Great job...............

Nashoba
 
GREAT FIND! BUT DONT LET THE WIFE SEE IT!!!!!
 
TOOOOOO late its already on her finger...dang should have traded it off for a CZ20 before she got home!
 
DD...VERY sweet find!!!!!! Congrats...and if its already on your wifes finger, that at least means she'll be happy for a while and not give you hell about all the time you spend detecting...:):)
 
Wow!! Nice ring.
I hope this is a sign of more good things to come. Good luck!

Smiles!
BDoo
 
The lakes in Oklahoma are low due to lack of rain and I have been checking them out. Now I know there is hope for more than just lead sinkers. Great find.

Cruiter
 
That ring is gorgeous Dixie Digger ! Very nice find ;D
 
Very nice ring! Congrats...to your wife I mean! ;D
 
Congrats on that beauty, love those lowered swim lakes! HH, Mike
 
cool....

HH
-GC
 
Dang Dixie! :o Where's that fainting smiley button! :P :D

:o Awesome, awesome!! :o

Congrats to the wifey! ;D

Nana ;)
 
HAHA, women are quick man!!! Congrats on the excellent find!!!
 
Beautifull! Way to go, it's seeing posts like yours that keeps me going back out even after the frustrating days. Well done mate!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom