What's new

Dade County Missouri

mogi

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
374
Reaction score
526
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
red1.webpred2.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice!! What other areas of Missouri do you hunt? My hunting grounds keep dwindling away. One of the best fields was sold to the Amish. One field stays unplowed. My neighbor doesn't plow all his fields like he used to, and one was flooded out and is now full of river rock. Only spring will tell which one, if any get plowed. The field I found the Dalton point in wasn't plowed last year, but the year before it was our hotspot. I get full of excitement when I see the tractor out in the field plowing away!
 
Nice find, congratulations. Gets my heart pumping when I see a Missouri point. I used to hunt them all the time but it seams like I'm always working anymore and with this arm surgery I can't even metal detecting right now. Hopefully it heals quick. Good luck on your searches!
 
Nice!! What other areas of Missouri do you hunt? My hunting grounds keep dwindling away. One of the best fields was sold to the Amish. One field stays unplowed. My neighbor doesn't plow all his fields like he used to, and one was flooded out and is now full of river rock. Only spring will tell which one, if any get plowed. The field I found the Dalton point in wasn't plowed last year, but the year before it was our hotspot. I get full of excitement when I see the tractor out in the field plowing away!

I mostly hunt in Dade,Webster,LaClede,Polk and Greene counties. We have found lots and lots of amazing Artifacts there. The Amish do plow, but of coarse you would have to get permission. Wow, who knows - I might just run in to ya!
 
That would be awesome to run into you. The Amish here won't let anyone on their land, unfortunately. Is there decent public areas I could hunt Webster/Laclede area?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom