Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
red1.jpg red2.jpg

Upvote 0

sweetmimzim3

May 16, 2011
Webster Co. Missouri
Nice!! What other areas of Missouri do you hunt? My hunting grounds keep dwindling away. One of the best fields was sold to the Amish. One field stays unplowed. My neighbor doesn't plow all his fields like he used to, and one was flooded out and is now full of river rock. Only spring will tell which one, if any get plowed. The field I found the Dalton point in wasn't plowed last year, but the year before it was our hotspot. I get full of excitement when I see the tractor out in the field plowing away!

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find, congratulations. Gets my heart pumping when I see a Missouri point. I used to hunt them all the time but it seams like I'm always working anymore and with this arm surgery I can't even metal detecting right now. Hopefully it heals quick. Good luck on your searches!

OP
OP
M

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice!! What other areas of Missouri do you hunt? My hunting grounds keep dwindling away. One of the best fields was sold to the Amish. One field stays unplowed. My neighbor doesn't plow all his fields like he used to, and one was flooded out and is now full of river rock. Only spring will tell which one, if any get plowed. The field I found the Dalton point in wasn't plowed last year, but the year before it was our hotspot. I get full of excitement when I see the tractor out in the field plowing away!

I mostly hunt in Dade,Webster,LaClede,Polk and Greene counties. We have found lots and lots of amazing Artifacts there. The Amish do plow, but of coarse you would have to get permission. Wow, who knows - I might just run in to ya!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread