What's new

Damaged Quartz Tool?

JohnDee1

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2018
Messages
314
Reaction score
474
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, thanks for humoring me and my pointy quartz, this will be one of my last posts for a while. I have this quartz which looks vaguely artifact like. It may have flaking near the tip, but I am not sure. An ear may have been broken off. I also dropped it so that is why the tip is shiny. Thanks again for the help, sorry for the lengthy post! FF659A13-FD37-4205-9A08-EDE3BAB9F76F.webp 5809BC95-FDA5-4D28-A3A2-92686A3A4B94.webp
 
Upvote 0
1: Don't stop posting.
2: Keep searching..never stop.
3: Sorry, I don't see an artifact.
4: See you next post:thumbsup:
 
1: Don't stop posting.
2: Keep searching..never stop.
3: Sorry, I don't see an artifact.
4: See you next post:thumbsup:

Agreed, everybody strikes out but it's the guys that never give up that find the good stuff! I always tell the kids that you have to pay your dues before the dirt will reward you.
 
Sorry, nothing I see in picture says artifact.
 
Thanks for all the help and patience for my rocks. I guess with anything worthwhile there is a lot to learn, and you have to be dedicated. I have enjoyed all this forum has had to offer, and hopefully will be back with an actual artifact. Thanks guys for the responses!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom