What's new

Dang..3rd Gold in 3 days

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Gold seems to run in spurts for me,first time was 5 in 38 days at the High School,second was 6 in 11 days,5 in 34 days from this park,so far.:laughing7: I don't hunt it weekends,to many people playing

sports,and.......losing goodies for me to find during the week.

Keepers.. 007.webp

14.02 in clad(last 2 hunts,just cleaned it).005.webp

Tri Color 10K,I was picking grass roots out of it and the hummingbird went flying,"OK..nobody move"I scanned the area and there she be.Took it and 3 others to the Jewelers for repair and He said low karat solder is why it fell off.

001.webp

Never see anyone else MDin,of course there's 700 more acres too.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Upvote 28
Congrats on finding some LUCK and killing it on clad.. 3 golds in 3 days :notworthy:
 
You're on a roll WT. May as well make it 4 now!
 
Chris,

You've got a horseshoe you know where....lol...beauty of a find.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Your digging so much gold I'm starting to lose track of which one I have posted on!! We need to see more now!!
 
Your digging so much gold I'm starting to lose track of which one I have posted on!! We need to see more now!!


NO NO,I plug I don't DIG.:laughing7:
 
Congratulations on the nice finds!
 
Told ya keep it coming
 
You're on a good roll on the golds lately, having a had time keeping up on the posts.Congrats on the latest one and good luck for the next.
 
Way to go WorldTalker - Plenty more where those came from!!! :notworthy:
 
Awesome gold finds! The little round metal says it all, "lucky"!
 
HEY TALKER LIKE THE PENDANT , NICE FIND .....
 
Nicely done, , I only got one piece of gold all year.
Glad to see that someone is finding it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom