What's new

Dang its hot!

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a vacation like I do every yr in Sept cause it is usually cool this time of the yr. Its like Aug in Sept.....why is it so darn hot?
 
Depends where you are....we had a mild frost 2 days ago and it has been in the 40's at night here.........
 
90s in Minn and no rain for a month. Couldn't detect in that concrete dirt even if I could stand the heat.
 
Im in N Ga. I did a hunt yesterday and the dirt was like concrete but we have had rain in the last week. Its 90 here but feels allot hotter.
 
It get hot down here in Roswell, NM too, but all you have to do is get up early before it gets too hot. Best time here is between about sunrise and 8:30 am, so it's easy to get in 2 hours or so. That's about all my legs will stand!
 
It's much worse here in South Georgia. 90 degree plus heat with 95 % humidity. I prefer hunting at daybreak for a couple hours or beach detecting this time of year where I can take a dip to cool off. It hasn't been cool here at Halloween since the 80's
 
Last edited:
Well for the most part I have been hunting the creek so I can take a dip if I need to. Also there is allot of trees that cover it so its not to hot. Although the ticks like me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom