Dang the waters cold!!

Yeah but it sure is nice to get out of the 100+ degree temperatures!!!

Yea,Amen!!The older I get,with every year it seems to get colder and colder!!

dave wiseman said:
Thought you gave that up Mr.kuger.......tough to break that yellow habit,and perhaps the crawdads miss you.

You should know better than Davo,old habits die hard.....look at your self!!I need to get my "gadgets",back from Mike,and really need to come see you my friend!!! :coffee2:

shot of patron helps :thumbsup: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: after awhile it all goes numb !!! esp .the south 40 ! :laughing7:

Yea Strick,ya ever pizzed in a wet suit?Or thrown up in a regulator?? :laughing7:

i'll never tell :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: kidding aside-that first initial shock will just about take your breath.last time i went [early spring] i was long arming and it got cold.but when i stuck my head under to clean the cracks --------man that was hard to take.

I hear ya!Doesnt take long being out though and ya want to get right back in!!!

Cold ??? ........... now come on Kuger .......... you would dredge in the arctic if there was ounce or two to be had . :icon_pirat:

TAKODA said:
Cold ??? ........... now come on Kuger .......... you would dredge in the arctic if there was ounce or two to be had . :icon_pirat:

True so true :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back