dare i ask.......(thats it im outta here)

Re: dare i ask.......

How DARE you ask such a thing! I'm APPALLED!!!!!! :o

Heh, j/k... it was just an April Fool's Joke that the Moderators allowed to play out, and even posted to the Finds Banner, just to make it look legit. I'm not gonna lie, it had me slightly fooled, even though I promised myself I wouldn't believe anything anyone said yesterday! Oi!

Bran <><

pushing da button now

What? Pushing the button??
You aren't leaving T-Net, are you? :icon_scratch:

Bran <><

I agree... I'm getting sick of all these "leaving" posts! :'(

Bran <><

So lets see, Sandman, WarsawDaddy I think I saw he said he was leaving Ernest T left, Michigan Badger, and aa as well. Hmmm somtin up I'm a thinkin ? Had to come back and Add Shermanville, can't believe I left him out. :P

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

MD Dog said:
So lets see, Sandman, WarsawDaddy I think I saw he said he was leaving Ernest T left, Michigan Badger, and aa as well. Hmmm somtin up I'm a thinkin ? Had to come back and Add Shermanville, can't believe I left him out. :P

Just Geese?

MD Dog said:

Warsaw & Ernest T both left??? Warsawdaddy just posted a day or two ago...

What the HECK... ??? ??? ???

Bran <><

Well, they were all pretty old, by comparison to me of course and lacking my youthful vibrance and desires. Just wish I could remember what those were.

So who's the newbie?

Am I suppose to be gone?Must just be someone's wishful thinking.If and whenever I do decide to leave,trust me,everyone will know it straight from me only!

warsawdaddy said:
Am I suppose to be gone?Must just be someone's wishful thinking.If and whenever I do decide to leave,trust me,everyone will know it straight from me only!

I'm VERY glad you're still here Warsaw.... I'd miss ya' if you left! :)

Bran <><

Nick Pappagiorgio said:
warsawdaddy said:

Righteous Ron get's all the Southern Hotties ... :wink:

Well in that case, maybe I should take him back to Florida with me!?
He's gotta make sure to bring his license along with him though. LOL!!! :D

Bran <><

OK, OK, I can't keep track of who is going, who is staying and who is gone. Maybe Jeff needs to start another section on Tnet for those abandoning ship so we can all keep up with the drama.

warsawdaddy said:

Sorry warsawdaddy I thought it was you I saw a post from, guess I was imagining things again.

texastee2007 said:
Come on now stick around t.

Hey T, no using photos of really pretty women to keep us guys here!! *mumbles* cheater *mumbles*

Bran <><

texastee2007 said:
food, thank you for the complement, or if a handsome man wants to post their picture that will work to....just keep it clean!!!!

Sorry, got nothing to offer there... ::)

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back