What's new

Dark green " Highland Queen Whiskey" bottle

moah4me

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
46
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
caledonia new york
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Dark green " Highland Queen Whiskey" bottle

I dug this gem at the old town dump which was just the Genesee river . I have never seen one and when i research the name I can not find anything on it. So it is time for the professionals at Tnet to take a look at it. I would like to know were it is from along with the age and possible value as well.


Thanks for looking
Moah

PS I'm sorry the one pic is sideways
 

Attachments

  • bottle2.webp
    bottle2.webp
    38 KB · Views: 556
  • bottle1.webp
    bottle1.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 759
Re: Dark green " Highland Queen Whiskey" bottle

They still blend Highland Queen Scotch Whisky today. Started in the late 1800s.
 
Re: Dark green " Highland Queen Whiskey" bottle

Moah, You're like me, you'll hunt anything old. I like the bottle and I'd guess 1880/1890? I can't see it up close. Keep digging there and post some more finds. I'll post a few good bottles I've dug soon.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom