dathvick Smoked Me

SparklyStuff

Jul 14, 2005
I met dathvick and his digger today!

He found a hole were someone left multiple pieces of clad, like he did with the purse. He has this kind of magic! One day he'll find a coffee can buried a foot deep full of silver, I just know it!

He's a great guy. He took pity on me and let me dig a signal he got for a penny, which turned out to be a dime. Bet he never does that again ;D

Since I've never used a pinpointer, he demonstrated his by using it on the screws in his knee and the metal plate in my leg down by my ankle. LOL

I came away with new hunting buds :), a whopping 22 cents, washers, tabs (saving for the contest) and a whatsit spray nozzle.

Attachments

• TAS park.jpg
    TAS park.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 231
Upvote 0

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
according to your pic, you're a penny short! ;) Glad to see you had fun and met up with a buddy with similar interests (and medical metal work!) ;D

van Gogh

Jun 1, 2005
-*- Iowa -*-
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum, Minelab Explorer II, strong back and a weak mind
Sounds like a great day. And here I sit in the office wishing I had shovel in hand......
Enjoy your weekend.
van Gogh

OP
OP
SparklyStuff

SparklyStuff

Jul 14, 2005
Thanks! I just noticed that, omni. ?I didn't see that at first through all my tears of self pity and woe.

here's the other pitiful penny!

It was a good time Surfrat!

Thanks van Gogh. Have a good one too!

I agree, Jake! T'was better than nuthin. I was counting on the washers coming up as rings heh

Attachments

• TAS park2.jpg
    TAS park2.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 198

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it was a great day and we had a lot of fun. ?Sparkley that is a very nice picture of your finds, is that done on a scanner? ?I use a digital camera and the pictures are not always that clear. ?Just to let everyone else know what I found today, I will post my pic also.

Attachments

• coin.jpg
    coin.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 210
OP
OP
SparklyStuff

SparklyStuff

Jul 14, 2005
Glad you posted. Yep, all I have is a scanner.

I forgot about the lead doodad!

M

mchamby

Sounds like a good day all around. It is always more enjoyable when you are able to share your hobby with some one with like interest. The finds will get better with more experience. :) ;)
Mchamby

R

Raptor

It definately sounds like you all had fun! Always fun to meet new people! Congrats on the finds, its all progress!

-Mike

OP
OP
SparklyStuff

SparklyStuff

Jul 14, 2005
mchamby - it was nice to have company!

Hey Big R - so when are you going to come get the chatroom gang and take us to FL? ???

van Gogh - LOL :D

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH SS!!! I am so envious that you have found a huntin partner! :'(

Just joshin you two!!! Really glad you got to go out today!!!! And congrats on the finds!!!

Nana ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread