Bodfish Mike
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2014
- Messages
- 524
- Reaction score
- 1,444
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bodfish and Marin county CA
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett , Whites
keene puffer drywasher , Keene A51 Sluice
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Discovery Channel
I'm liking it, it's more suited for the weekend miner.
NOT ONE hydraulic hose failure - water pump failure - engine failure- or other mechanical failure.
I do think the Gold they fine has been salted but that's great because I like seeing Gold.
If his truck breaks down - flat tire - water pump - battery or alternator - fuel filter issues - I'll stop watching the show.
Cheers Mike
I'm liking it, it's more suited for the weekend miner.
NOT ONE hydraulic hose failure - water pump failure - engine failure- or other mechanical failure.
I do think the Gold they fine has been salted but that's great because I like seeing Gold.
If his truck breaks down - flat tire - water pump - battery or alternator - fuel filter issues - I'll stop watching the show.
Cheers Mike
Upvote
10
and IF my post violates any of the forum's rule then block me because I WON'T associate with anyone that thinks he was / is right to act like that.






