What's new

Day #13 Got lucky

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Hi all,
Had to go to a short business meeting this morning in a town not too far away. Felt good enough to go into two banks in the area. Neither one had any loose or customer rolled halves, but the second bank had $100 in "corporate rolls". Decided to take them for something to do when I got home. Between the hip and the cane, it was an adventure carrying them out and into the car. (Thought about putting the ten rolls in my pants pockets, but after losing all the weight, my pants would have fallen down to my knees! Ha. That certainly would have lit the parking lot up!) Anyway, just finished going through them and was lucky enough to get two Walking Liberty Halves (1941 and 1944) and two 40%ers. Also got a very nice 2004-S Kennedy clad proof. The WLH's are the first ones I've gotten in many months. So!.....the "Rileyboy Streak" is still alive at 13 actual CRHing days in a row. Hooray!!!!
rileyboy
BTW, Rich H. I hope you are right. I feel a couple of solid rolls are not too far away.
 
Upvote 0
very nice, am again in a WL drought of 3 weeks i think
 
Good score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Have to get a tighter belt for the solid rolls. Need one myself as I don't eat much in the hot weather.
HH
Rich
 
LOL Rileyboy! Between you, Mr. Hartford, and Mr. Obediah, I always have a smile on my face after reading "you guys" posts.

Congrats on the Walkers!!!

apush :read2:
 
Nice score :icon_thumright:

What did they mean by "corporate rolls"?
 
I meant the "corporate rolls" that are "shotgun" and come from a company like Brinks.
rileyboy
 
Nice, way to keep the streak going. I'm on a decent streak right now, not quite in the double digits yet though. Nice work on the walkers, I've only come across a few so far. Haven't seen one in a while though.
Keep the streak alive!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom