What's new

Day#15 "Nine is Fine"

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Day#15 "Nine is Fine"

Since the hip is getting better everyday and I need to get out and walk a little, I decided to make a short road trip in the area to see If I could keep the streak alive. Stopped at about eight banks and got a "dump" or two before coming across $50 in customer wrapped rolls that looked good from the old type wrappers. When I went through them in the car, I got (3)...1964, (1)...1965, (1)...1966, (1)...1967, (2)...1968 and (1)...1969. A total of nine keepers. Three of which were 90%ers. All in all a nice day for rileyboy's streak. That makes 15 days of finding some silver. Hope it continues.
Happy hunting, everyone.
rileyboy
 
Upvote 0
Re: Day#15 "Nine is Fine"

Nice work. I still have yet to get a hunt in this week. When I do, hopefully my streak will hit 9 in a row. Your doing very well!
 
Re: Day#15 "Nine is Fine"

Good deal!Thats better than most boxes with no grouchy tellers at dump time.Long may the streak roll. :icon_pirat:
 
Re: Day#15 "Nine is Fine"

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:Almost has me tempted to go on a road trip
HH
Rich
 
Re: Day#15 "Nine is Fine"

dang! it never ends!!! nice score too!!! wow! keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom