What's new

Day 2 with "General"

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We spent a lot of time searching the prime areas. He had a mishap with his CZ and had to go exchange it for the excal. Not certain if it was a battery thing or a unit issue. Hopefully it's just a battery issue. Good planning on his part to bring both machines though.

I got a couple miniture gold items. The religeous medal tested for 10K and the silver/gold ring was marked and tested for 18K. Wierd little ring.

General scored a nice silver and was able to make a newlyweds honeymoon memorial. I'm sure he'll give you the details.

All the luck.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0006.webp
    IMG_0006.webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_0007.webp
    IMG_0007.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 261
Upvote 0
Congrats on the gold :icon_thumleft:
I have many mishaps over the yrs - learned along time ago - bring a back up
 
Nice goin' on those gold and silver rings!:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Glad to see you did well. Before the General left we talked about taking 2 detectors in case 1 has a problem. Bet he is gald he did.
 
Great finds, nice job!
 
Nice, looks like the Saint Jude medal I found. Mine wasn't gold though :(
 
NIce finds. Ive gotten a couple mixed PM rings this year they look unique. 18K..... makes it super cool.

Dew
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom