What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Day 2…

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,196
Reaction score
15,851
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Today I walked the same area that produced the blade and debitage yesterday. I found these chunks just south a few dozen yards. Hard to see in photos, but 2 pieces have some great rose colored streaking. I also picked up the 4 larger rocks in same area. From right to left: 1) chunk of flint that is whitish tan 2) rose tinted flint 3) small dark green rock, strong pull to a magnet, not noticeably dense
4) brown flecked rock, magnetic draw in one area, extremely dense. May not be exciting to many folks, but I like the searching and even the smaller finds.
Thanks for looking.👍🏼
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2133.webp
    IMG_2133.webp
    1 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2132.webp
    IMG_2132.webp
    842.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2134.webp
    IMG_2134.webp
    900 KB · Views: 64

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom