What's new

DAY 4 AT CAMPGROUNDS

victhedog

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
504
Reaction score
273
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stroudsburg Monroe co. PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Specra V3I, Whites Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went back to campgrounds with BrandonR with his new detector


Found
three dimes 1974,1969,1992
four pennies 1967,1987 1961d,1971
pull tabs,sinkers,and other junk.
all in all great day out in the sun:hello2::hello2:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0669.webp
    IMG_0669.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0671.webp
    IMG_0671.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Upvote 8
Any day out swinging is a good day.

I see you are using a V3i, a very nice machine, been playing with mine for two months.
 
i just kept saving setting until got it working the way I like
it a great unit .
 
Congrats on digging targets. I spend a little time out at the local State Park. Most of the camp sites are pull tab & bottle cap heaven.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom