Day #4 silver

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Took "Riley" with me for a short ride this morning, but very hot here. Didn't go far. Stopped at five banks and managed to get one, beat up, scratched, 1968-D Kennedy 40%er from a teller's $3.00 loose halves in his tray. That was it! However, another "no dump" day and I was home by noon. Cost more in gas then the silver I got. BUT, that doesn't matter because THE STREAK IS ALIVE!!!
Gotta go, time for my after lunch cigar on my deck. Happy Hunting, Everyone. Day #5 on Monday
rileyboy.
PS: Thanks for your response, Rich.

Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So who/what is "Riley"?

OP
OP
R

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
AGcoinhunter,
"Riley" is my four year old yeller' Lab. I usually take him along for the ride. He can almost tell a 90%er
from a 40%er. When I come out of a bank with a handful of customer wrapped rolls and I see his paws over his eyes, I know I've gotta "dump". If he's waggin' his tail there is usually silver! What can I say.....he's smarter than me. Ha!
rileyboy

Silverminer

May 17, 2010
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Keep the streak alive. I am sure riley enjoys the ride. I take my dog sparky on pickup and dumps he is not into coins yet but, enjoys the scenery.

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol Rileyboy. Enjoy your cigar. I toted in this afternoon what seemed 1000lbs. of coins to the bank (and getting a lot less results than your hauls). :headbang:

apush :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread