What's new

day 8 in Muddletown: as the ground dries so shall the targets-----BUT:

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
still got more meat & wheat for winter, a new tribe member, a roached button and a whatzit. the BUT is ---more land to be cleared soon8-)8-). now I feel like Homer when he thinks about doughnuts_______droooooling:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: IMG_2013.webp
 
Upvote 16
Good group of finds. You have pulled a lot of nice targets from that area.
 
Wonderful mud finds. Keep on mudding through it.
 
Well with all the great finds you have found there the site was certainly productive.That mud was good for you.
 
ACE I THINK YOU FOUND THE RIGHT PLACE . NEET FINDS.
 
That is one wonderful hunti area. Congrats on pulling even more keepers. :occasion14:
 
Nice digs! New tribe member, :laughing7:like it and I'm going to use that saying from now on:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom