Oct 6, 2004
Dayton, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5

Attachments

• im000195 (2).jpg
    im000195 (2).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,001
lol are you in a well or privy ?? If you are in a privy you have to dig a little deeper to find the good Sh@* ! LOL
Yes a pun was intended ;D

This one was a well. Wait, the name well just doesn't do justice for 7 dozen bromos. It was a "bad". I'm more at home 6 to 14 feet down in a privy or swinging my CZ-5. :'(

daytondigger said:
This one was a well. Wait, the name well just doesn't do justice for 7 dozen bromos. It was a "bad". I'm more at home 6 to 14 feet down in a privy or swinging my CZ-5. :'(

Yeah those things are abundant ! A lot of people back then had some awful tummy problems ! ;D .Me and the hubby bottle dig too,mostly in creeks,rivers and dumps.I metal detect too.

Welcome to Mug shots & a Late welcome to TreasureNet
DD,
Cool Action Shot.

Jeff

Just to be on the safe side, don't bite your finger nails. If you find cod liver oil bottles, I definitely wouldn't bite the nails.

Cod liver oil with lime and soda is always a favorite find. I joined the forum quite a while back and then fell off the planet. Last month I found my way home. :D

Sweet bottles got to go down deep for the good stuff :D. if you're ever @ lonodn way shoot me an email I'm up for a hunt if you get a free min.

Acevillav 8)

Acevillav is that London OH? I'm taking a week off in the middle of October to detect. I'll be all over OH trying every old place I can get into.

Hiya DD,

Welcome to TNet. Great to see ya!

;) RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back