What's new

Daytona coughs up some silver

DR

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2007
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
DFX, Excal 1000
I found these nice coins this weekend.42 Walking liberty Half. 23, and 39 Merc and 62 Rosie
Works for me.
DR
 

Attachments

  • 100_0205.webp
    100_0205.webp
    9 KB · Views: 413
Upvote 0
awesome half !! and the rest aint too shabby either .... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
Gotta love that big silver! Looks like you have a very productive site. GL with it and HH
 
That’s just splendid, just splendid. It just doesn’t get better than that.

HH
 
Well, you've gone and done it again, haven't you??? Pulled up even more out of that Daytona Sand Hole that just keeps on giving! The only thing better than that gawjus half would have been me being there when you found it....I'm jealous (again!) Congrats, DR!
R
 
Thanks for the kind words all.
Three weeks ago I saw a guy pull up a Walker at Daytona and I was jealous and in awe as Florida does not have much old stuff, so a Walker half to me might as well be 200 yrs old.
Then BAM, within the next two weeks I find 2 nice ones.
Just goes to show, "YA NEVER KNOW"

SaintSea put the kayak in the garage and START DIGGING!
LOL!
DR
 
Hmmm what was it I was going to say???????

Oh I remember now......

You DOG!!!

Nice DR! ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom