What's new

Daytona/Ormond Beach Area

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
732
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are planning a week in Ormond Beach at the end of the month. Does anyone know the law about metal detecting there? I have a Xcal 2 and hope to detect in and out of the water. I know that the laws are funny there in some places. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
 
Upvote 0
I know Daytona is open... I'm sure some of Ormond if not all is open... but I'm not sure of it. Maybe this storm will make it a lil better when ya get here... :thumbsup:
 
I have hunted Ormond in the past with no problems at all......Go where the most swimmers are...... :icon_thumright:
 
The Gamble Rogers State Recreation area might be questionable. It is located just north of Ormond. I don't detect the area, but that is the only area that might give you problems. North of Flagler is Washington Oaks State Park. Do not bring your detector - even in your vehicle.
 
Thanks for the info. I 'm looking forward to getting there now even more.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom