What's new

Deal of the Day!!!

wildcatman71

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
675
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300, Vintage Tesoro Sidewinder
Today while on my sales route....I was heading into a small town. At the edge of town there is a small storage building place. As I got closer I saw a guy with a MD swing in the gravel. As I got to him he was putting it back into the storage shed. I stopped and rolled down my window and hollered "Hey! you wanna sell that thing??" I got otu and went and looked at it. The guy had a radio shack discovery 1000 and the original box. Not the best....by no means...but hey...why not have another spare??? It had batteries and I tested it and of course it worked, it looked brand new. He said it had been in his storage for a few years and never used it for anything serious. The price tag on the box was 129.99...I said what'll you take for it?? He said....well its still new...but I dont use it, how about 20 bucks. I said SOLD! Now this can be was sons back up. What a bargain!
 
that was the deal of the day. right time and right place. :thumbsup:
 
Any spare is worth 20$ ,good deal
 
Yep, that was a good deal alright!
 
Yes you sure got a good deat there...Matt
 
That would have been a bargain at twice that price. :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom