What's new

Dealer quote on Kennedy halves 90%

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Qtys under $100 face
paying @ 7xface
selling @ 11xface
hi-volume dealer in my area
 
Upvote 0
Buy low, sell high is what they say. Looks like that is what your dealer is doing.

Jim
 
Wow, a $2.00 profit, and he/she ain't even running around CRH, Probably makes more then we do when you figure in gas & time!
 
Paying 7X isn't really that bad. I've seen a lot of bids for 5X - 6X, and even one guy who is paying 4X.

I just bought some at 8X, and would buy as many as i could get there, but I'm not selling them at all, so I don't have an "offer" side. I'm just holding. Hoarding. I try to get some CRH, but also have told a few shops I'd pay 8X right now. They aren't willig ot sell for that though. And I'm not a shop, so no one knows I pay 8X in the real world out there. That makes it hard to find them. Once in a while, but not often.

If you need to sell some, and want 8X, let me know. :-) We can talk.
 
What is his buy price on $100 face or $1000 face? I can understand that bid on quantities under $100 but it would be nice to know his other bids.

65GT350
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom