What's new

Dear Apush - What I did on my summer vacation

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going to wait until the kids go back to school but since you are going back here we go.

I've done 4 boxes per day since June 30th and here are my totals I've Aslo had a couple very good road trips thrown in.

53 Walking libertys
20 Bens
147 64s
243 40%

This is the same kind of results I had when I first started about 2 years ago. It will come to a screeching halt.
 
Upvote 0
Wow! Your totals are lots better than mine! The slow down is getting to me, but we all gotta work!

Those are great numbers!

Did 4 boxes last night; happy to get 32-40% & 3-90%. That was our best boxes in a while.

Gotta go back to work! End of summer (boo, humbug!)

apush :read2:
 
coincrazed said:
Do you have a crush on Apush, or what, Pdiddy? She IS married, you know. Congrats on the finds. - coincrazed

No, I think he wanted to be graded on his composition. I'll go with a B+ ;D
 
Do you have a crush on Apush, or what, Pdiddy? She IS married, you know

Naw just a spin on the old assignment We all had to do when we were kids. Apush and I both work for the schools and I thought it would be funny.

guess not
 
coincrazed said:
Do you have a crush on Apush, or what, Pdiddy? She IS married, you know. Congrats on the finds. - coincrazed
Do you have to act your age? Try to show a bit of maturity. This isn't junior high school.
 
Yes. It was funny. :icon_sunny:

I saw nothing wrong with the post. In fact, I thought it was wonderful to see other educators CRHing. It's a great hobby and gets our minds of all the problems we have to deal with at school. We often see lots of heartaches, heartbreaks, and kids suffering from various reasons. CRHing is a good way to end the day (or week).

Have a great school year Piercesdad!

apush :read2:
 
Apush,
Why not incorporate in your junior history class a three day study on the History of U.S. Coinage. I think your students would really like to know about the old coins they never have seen. Just a thought on my part.
rileyboy
 
Educators today are so bogged down with the required curriculum that it's nearly impossible to add anything else into the mix.

Coincrazed must be looking for yet another forced T-Net vacation :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom