What's new

December 28 th finds in Acapulco

rgalan2003

Full Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
174
Reaction score
291
Golden Thread
1
Location
pachuca mexico
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
deus xp v2.0,cscope 1220xd,yukon compass 77b(automatic and no automatic)nautilus IIB,teknetics mark I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to prospect in the Condesa beach and I found:coins,two silver ring and one lady gold ring whit ices.Erik Foster is a genius(my detector:goldquest aquasearch v2)
Rafael
:hello2:
 
Upvote 0
Once again, great finds. :icon_thumleft:
It appears that you know your area and have it wired because you sure do find a lot of stuff.
 
Good hunt Raphael

All of those peso's should go nicely against a nice dinner by the beach with your lady.

After the meal, you can also present your lady with that ring you found.


Congrats on a good find.

Ralph
 
Quite

That is some fine detecting!! Congratulations on finding all that loot!


A nice haul..love those silver and gold rings!
 

Attachments

  • KUTE CAT.webp
    KUTE CAT.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 404

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom