What's new

December Totals

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Here is what I mined for the month of December

1 x Silver War Nickel
1 x 80% Canadian Dime
4 x Mercury Dimes
19x Roosevelt Dimes
1 x Washington Quarter
1 x Barber Half Dollar
21x Walking Liberty Half Dollars
19x Franklin Half Dollars
38x 1964 Kennedy Half Dollars
257x 40% Kennedy Half Dollars
1 x 90% Medio Balboa

That's it for this year.
Happy New Year to All, and I hope 2010 brings everyone loads of keepers !
 
Upvote 0
WOW!! That's a heck of a good month!! :hello2:

My monthly totals are:

1 1968 half dollar
1 1945S Mercury dime (AU or MS condition) it was a Christmas gift
1 1938D Buffalo nickel MS-66 slabbed and graded by PCGS (also a Christmas gift)

I guess that the last two don't count, since they weren't found, but I thought I'd post 'em anyway.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
nice finds. You should try pennies sometime. they're fun, and you find alot of wheaties.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom